Experienced Legal Secretary (posted 26th October 2017)
We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary with experience in Wills and Probate to join us in our Enniscorthy based practice for a 3 month contract. This role will offer challenging, interesting and rewarding work in a progressive environment. This role requires an immediate start.
- Formatting letters and other legal documents in Probate cases
- Corresponding with clients and professionals
- Transcribing dictation
- Diary management
- Gathering information and preparing legal documents
- Filing, invoicing & general administrative support
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
- 3+ years' experience is essential
- Dictaphone typing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Case management system would be a distinct advantage.
Apply with C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 7th of November 2017.
Junior Office Legal Administrator (posted 1st August 2017)
Interested in starting a career that will make you look forward to work every day?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop with excellent career prospects in a leading solicitors’ firm in a friendly, fun and supportive atmosphere?
Would You Like to do all of this while enjoying a real life in beautiful, historic Enniscorthy, without the hassle and pressure of office politics, the rat race or long commutes?
Well, if so, John A. Sinnott & Co. Solicitors is the place for you!
We have been repeatedly ranked among the top firms in the country when awarded the prestigious Q9000 Gold Standard Quality Standard. We have been recognised at the Irish Law Awards on several occasions and in varying categories from 2012 to 2017. We believe that every member of our team should be the best that they can be and realise their full potential in their careers.
Our office is located in Enniscorthy with immediate access to great places to live, eat, shop, work-out and to some of the greatest beaches, beautiful scenery and fascinating history in the world. ‘Saving Private Ryan’ was filmed on Curracloe beach and ‘Brooklyn’ was filmed in Enniscorthy town.
We are serious about getting important stuff done, providing our clients with legal excellence and a customer experience that impresses and exceeds expectations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a passion to learn and progress
- a great attitude and a positive outlook
- excellent IT, keyboard skills and numeracy
- excellent communication skills
This position represents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and dynamic law firm at entry level.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and collating information
- Scheduling, filing and archiving documents
- Typing, coping and binding
- Ensuring the safe and efficient handling of confidential data
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and calls
- Other activities as required in a busy office
If you believe that this is for you, then please send:
- your C.V.
- a covering letter telling us why
to email@example.com with subject line 'Junior Office Legal Administrator' before 5pm on Friday, 25th of August 2017.
Please note that we do not wish to have any contact from recruitment consultants in response to this ad. Any canvassing by recruitment consultants will result in disqualification of that candidate for this position and of that consultancy from any future work with this firm.
We are always interested in hearing from professionals who have a desire to work in a quality legal practice.
If you would like to work with us in a friendly environment, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have excellent typing and computer skills and would like to deal with people who appreciate your work, please send your C.V. to email@example.com.
We have trained up most of our people 'in-house'. If you are really committed to being part of a diligent, friendly and focused team, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.