We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary with experience in Wills and Probate to join us in our Enniscorthy based practice for a 3 month contract. This role will offer challenging, interesting and rewarding work in a progressive environment. This role requires an immediate start.
- Formatting letters and other legal documents in Probate cases
- Corresponding with clients and professionals
- Transcribing dictation
- Diary management
- Gathering information and preparing legal documents
- Filing, invoicing & general administrative support
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
- 3+ years' experience is essential
- Dictaphone typing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Case management system would be a distinct advantage.
Apply with C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 7th of November 2017.