January is a time when we often commit to carrying out little acts of self-improvement in order to feel more fulfilled or to improve an aspect of our lifestyle.
Very often we delude ourselves into believing that these little self-promises will magically transform us into the perfect version of ourselves and enable us to better take care of ourselves and our loved ones.
Don’t be misguided! Make resolutions that will make a difference to your life and to the lives of your loved ones. One such resolution is to Make Your Will. Making a Will, will provide peace of mind for you for your lifetime and security for those you are leaving behind.
It’s easier than you think. . .
We will help you to:
- Make a list of everything you own. This is called your estate.
- Choose two people that you trust to appoint as your executors. The executors will ensure that your will is carried out.
- Make a list of people that you want to leave something to. These are called your beneficiaries.
- We will work with you to make a draft of your will
- The draft will be worked into a document that you are happy with and then two witnesses will see you sign your name on the will and they will then sign below your signature.
It’s less expensive than you think. . .
At the outset, we will give you an estimate of the cost involved and you are under no obligation to
So first on your list of New Year’s Resolutions? Contact John A. Sinnott Solicitors to Make Your Will.