If you are buying or selling commercial property, contact:
Before buying or selling any property, it is vital to consult a solicitor. This is particularly so in the case of a commercial property transaction. John A. Sinnott and Co. Solicitors have vast experience in taking care of the buying and selling of:
- Retail and office premises
- Industrial units
- Licenced premises
- Commercial leases
- Apartment developments
If the premises is in a retail park, estate or apartment development, there are many considerations, such as:
- Is there a long lease in place bound by a covenant?
- What are the policies of the management company?
- Does the management company maintain a sinking fund?
- Are there service charges in place?
- How will future capital expenditure and building dilapidations be funded and dealt with?
Planning disputes can also arise and we can deal with these on your behalf also.
Remember, a property investment is likely to be the biggest investment you will ever make. Make sure you are fully informed and confident before entering any contract. John A. Sinnott & Co. Solicitors can provide you with that reassurance.