For help with selling your house, contact:
When selling a house, we can help you with:
- Making arrangements with your chosen Estate Agent or Auctioneer.
- Reviewing the deeds to your house before sending a contract to the buyer’s solicitor.
- Reviewing all planning documentation relating to the construction of your house and any extensions that you may have added to the property.
- Clearing the existing mortgage on the property, if there is one in place, prior to the completion of the sale or from the proceeds of the sale
- If you are selling your home to buy a new one, we can assist you on gaining access to your new home on the same day as you leave your old one.
- Ensure you do not overlook things such as cancelling your insurance and utilities.
Be sure to notify the Bank, Tax Office etc. of your new address.