If you need advice on any area of company or commercial law, contact:
John G. Murphy
From the inception of a new idea to winding down and for all the predictable and unpredictable situations in between that a dynamic business will face, it is vital to have reliable legal advice to hand for your business when needed. John A. Sinnott & Co. Solicitors have acted for retailers, professional practices and private and public companies across a broad range of industry sectors, across Wexford, Dublin and nationally.
Services provided include:
- Company Formation
- Shareholders Agreements
- Asset and Goodwill Purchase/Sale
- Partnership Agreements and Dissolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase of Land and Buildings by Share Transfer
- Licensed Premises Purchase, Sale and Leasing
- Adjoining Premises Purchase
- Business Franchise Agreements
- Bank Security and Loans
- Debt collection
We provide a practical business approach to the situation affecting your business whether it’s a start-up, purchase, sale, restructure or an unforeseen circumstance.
Contact us to discuss your business.