We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary for our office in Enniscorthy. Experience in conveyancing and property transactions is essential.
- Communicating with property buyers and sellers to assist in closing their transaction efficiently
- Liaising with auctioneers, lenders, the PRAI and other professionals on behalf of our client
- Formatting letters and other legal documents in conveyancing cases
- Transcribing dictation
- Diary management
- Gathering information and preparing legal documents
- Filing, invoicing & general administrative support
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent organisational skills, an ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in a Case Management system essential
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply with C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com by 23rd April 2021.