For help with selling your house, contact:
When selling a house, our objectives are to ensure that the seller:
- is being treated fairly
- gets paid
To achieve these objectives, we will help you with:
- Making arrangements with your chosen Estate Agent.
- Reviewing the deeds to your house before sending a contract to the buyer’s solicitor.
- Reviewing all planning documentation relating to the construction of your house and any extensions that you may have added to the property.
- Clearing the existing mortgage on the property, if there is one in place, prior to the completion of the sale or from the proceeds of the sale.
- Ensuring you have a Building Energy Rating in place.
- If you are selling your home to buy a new one, we can assist you on gaining access to your new home on the same day as you leave your old one.
- Ensuring you do not overlook practical things such as cancelling your insurance and utilities.
Be sure to notify the post office, bank, tax office and utility suppliers of your new address.