For advice on any of these issues, contact:
John G. Murphy
Disputes Solicitor, Wexford
Disputes can arise for many reasons – in the workplace, when purchasing products and services, ownership of land etc.
Often, one party involved in the dispute may instigate court proceedings if agreement cannot be reached. We have represented both sides in many cases, including:
- Employment cases including redundancy, unfair dismissal and equality
- Breach of contract
- Disputes regarding debt or mortgage arrears
- Professional negligence and medical negligence
- Land ownership
- Will disputes
- Claims against estates of a deceased person
- Claims concerning undue influence on a Will or deeds
- Damage to property
- Defective products and services
- Citizenship and asylum
- Arbitration - concerning disputes with your insurance company
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
At John A. Sinnott & Co. Solicitors, we have never charged any client a percentage of his/her award as fees. The cost, or the basis of charges will be given to you in writing once we have your initial instructions on the case.