Family Law

If you need to discuss a family law issue, contact:


John G. Murphy


Are you involved in separation, divorce or need help with other family matters?  You need advice from someone who can understand your circumstances and how you’re feeling, but who can take a sensible and practical approach to your problem and your future.  At John A. Sinnott & Co. Solicitors, Wexford, we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for you with the minimum amount of stress.

We can assist you with the following:

Read our family law blog.